Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Back on the Sauce

My recent visit with the cancer docs. revealed that the current chemo might not be working so well so I am going back on the sauce (liquid chemo starting Monday). I hope this doesn't have the side effects that the first sauce provided me. There is a bright spot associated with this chemo as I will get the cream from BALCO (joke) I will be getting some kind of steroid with this sauce. I think these steroids will decrease my workout time as I will now be able to do all the cybex stations at once instead of going from station to station (gym talk); I BETTER not have any shrinkage (muscle shrinkage that is :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.