Note: chemo kills your veins and you also get tired of having people dig in your arms and hands only to realize after 5/6 band aides that they should have used your port to begin with.
After the chemo I was able to eat (the fast was broken) and eat I did. I felt almost like I was at a training table:
- 2 turkey sausages
- 2 large scoops of scrambled eggs
- 2 large scoops of hash browns
- 1 slice of wheat toast
- 1 small bowl of cottage cheese
- 1 small bowl of fruit
- 1 large bowl of cream of wheat
- 40 ounces of water (to flush the kidneys from the CT contrast medicine)
Well that is it in a nutshell for today, got my chemo (rat poison) next week so we will see what the doctors have to say.
LUNCH TIME (got milk)