Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lung Cancer Winter SPORE

(I am in very cold Santa Monica right now attending the LC Winter SPORE meetings. I hope that I will be able to effect change and contribute in some small way so that we can change the data, and perception of lung cancer.

I am also nervous b/c the last time I checked UNOS (The United Network for Organ Sharing) http://www.unos.org/ the website only showed two BAC lung cancer patients listed nationwide waiting for a transplant; I am hoping to see that number increase to 3 or 4 soon maybe, possibly.....

There is always HOPE; you can live dying or dye living....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.