Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lung Cancer Walk in NC

I need to be in NC right now taking part in the Lung Cancer Walk in Greensboro right now. I missed my chance to go due to my own procrastination; I tend to wait to the last minute to book my travel now simply because I never know if I will be felling well enough to go on the planed trip. I had a good price on a ticket but in the time frame of one hour (while dropping the girls off at school/daycare and running errands) the price of a round trip ticket went through the roof. Next year I will be there.


Dusty Donaldson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.