Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, December 01, 2008

At the Spa

I am at the Spa getting a tune-up. Actually I am getting checked over since I went down hill on Thanksgiving night (I also felt bad as I experienced BLACK FRIDAY and watched all the money go out the window). I am just seeing the lung transplant doctors today. I did bring my lunch and will not be eating anymore hospital cafeteria food.

My spirometery is up I think I am at about 81% with my FEV/FVC1 I also lost three pounds between my last visit and now.

I packed a bag with my meds, laptop, Ipod, and three days work of hospital clothes; just in case they have ideas of keeping me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.