Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Soccer

The girls did well this past fall in the Respective soccer leagues. They played on different teams but they had the same coach which was great so the practice times and game times never changed.
Raegan was the leading scorer on her team, she is and aggressive hard charging attacking striker.
Ravyn did well too, she is just getting her feet under her, she scored a few goals but we will have to work on her killer instinct.
Oh yea I tooted my air horn on every goal the girls or their teammates made. Note: I was the only parent out there in the YMCA youth soccer league with an air horn, bang sticks, pom poms, and megaphones..... Can you tell I am their biggest fan, and a constant source of embarrassment already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.