Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Home going for Bo Johnson

Bo Johnson has his home going service today. A celebration of his life, loves and accomplishments with family, friends, colleagues, fellow advocates, medical professionals, and anyone with a pulse. Bo and his two leading ladies have had and will continue to affect lung cancer survivability for years to come.

"I know, I gotta go, I gotta go, and I got one last thing and I said it before, and I want to say it again. Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever."

March 4, 1993, Jim Valvano ESPY Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.