Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sad news

I was saddened by a Christmas card I got the other day. The card was from the family of one of my cancer homiees in Palo Alto, CA. It told me about how the family was doing and informed me the Sharron had passed away several months ago. Sharron was a great friend I really enjoyed her and her family they really helped me out during my time in CA. Sharron showed me the ropes of how to deal with cancer she will be forever missed.

This is a picture of the LSLW "live strong live well" group at the Palo Alto (Page Mill Rd.) YMCA. This was my cancer workout group, the picture was taken Sept. 2006. That is Sharron front row center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.