Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, April 30, 2010

End of April

I finally got approval back from the insurance company about my next surgical procedure. Hopefully soon I will have the UVV surgery to help me to get some real sleep at night.

Last day of soccer tomorrow, and it can't come soon enough I need a break.

I finally got the appointment times / dates for my annual transplant evaluation (two months LATE). The jury is still out on the new direction that heart / lung transplant dept. in has taken, I might start looking toward the other transplant team for heart / lung at the other transplant center for lungs in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.