Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, February 03, 2012

6+ years and counting

6+ years as a lung cancer patient as of mid day February 1, 2012. Originally diagnosed as a Stage 4 BAC patient before the chemo, transplant, and follow-up surgery. The past 6 years have provided an unexpected journey but I wouldn't trade the experiences for anything. Let's see where the next 6+ years will take us...(Can I say that because I am told by some I am supposed to die within the first year of diagnosis)...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jerrold! You have defied the odds. Keep it up. Hope all is well with you and your family. Are you planning a visit to NC any time soon? If so, I would like to spend some time with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.