Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, January 04, 2007

farwell Charlie

This post is not about me it is a tribute to a fallen member of our transplant support group that ran out of time as he was not able to get his much needed transplant. I am posting my farewell and my condolences on my blog as I will be unable to attend the life celebration for Charlie Stockley. Charlie and I never got to meet each other and hang but through the stories his family, friends, co-workers have shared I was able to know the man, the humanitarian, the musician, that was Charlie Stockley. I hate that Charlie ran out of time while waiting for a donor because everybody deserves a chance at life.

For more information on Charlie please visit his website www.charliestockley.com

For more information about organ donation please visit this site www.donatelife.net

Rest in Peace Charlie, breathe long, breathe free, breathe deep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.