Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prelude to One

My anniversary date is upon us. What a year it has been. This year has been good, bad, and everything else in between. I think one good thing that I have learned this year is that marriage, living in a house full or ladies, the Lifetime movie marathons, the tea parties, and constantly having to redress and carry Barbie dolls and pursues has not made me soft. The time that I have spent on my own as a pseudo bachelor I have been able to quickly adapt again to those life skills that took me years build up before marriage, children, and civilization:

  • Eating pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner, then breakfast once again
  • Ice – Cream (milk shakes for breakfast)
  • Watching sports all day on the weekends in between naps
  • Working out late at night
  • Wearing holey clothes around the apartment
  • Scratching, belching, and using my freedom of speech when I drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.