Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, July 18, 2008

Pins and needles in the morning

Well I have more blood work in the morn, I think I will let them take it out of my left hand tommorrow. It seems that one of the levels created by one of the immunosupresant drugs is low, so I have had to increase my dosage of that pill to incresae my suppression levels.

On a brighter note, I am getting my workouts in 2.5 miles tonight (mostly walking with a little jogging VERY LITTLE JOGGING, I think I will set a goal to get in 15 miles a week on the track and about 500 angled push-ups per week when I am working out outside.

Bo is on they mend best news of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.