Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still can't do the mask

I still can't wear the sleep mask, I might try again in a few days, right now I have to figure out if I am coming down with something as my throat fills scratchy (I will have to go to my stash of antibiotics). Lately I have been coughing up a little bit more crude than usual I have to go to the lab and produce a nasal wash specimen so we can find out what is going on with the throat and stuff I am coughing up.

You know I am just going to have to wear my mask MORE even though kids say the darnedest things and ADULTS say the DUMBEST things.

The more push-up I do the bigger my chest gets, which under normal circumstances would be a good thing but with all the scar tissue and the masses on both chest it speaks to body image conscious problems. I have figured out a way to surpass my goals of 15 miles per week and 500 push-ups I just walk a mile and a half 3 times per week at lunch and do 100 push-ups each day I walk at lunch and my goal will be easily reached along with the night time work outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.