Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, September 28, 2008

Church Sunday

Our Cowboys stunk up the field today (Run the Ball); it has been a bad year, my teams aren’t doing so well, (WSSU, SMU, and the Cowboys).

Visited the church of my brother-in-law and sister-in-law which was a good visit I stayed alert for the whole service. If I have one complaint that is everyone wanting to shake hands I don’t do a lot of that b/c I don’t want to have to deal with all the germs people are caring this time of year. I hope people don’t take it personally if I don’t hug or shake their hands I am just trying to stay out of the SPA (hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.