Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, September 08, 2008

Transplant Olympics

Lance stole my thunder; I was supposed to be the cancer hommie that made the big sports announcement this week. I missed the transplant Olympics this year but I plan to be there (at the transplant games) in two years 2010. Who I will represent will be negotiated by my agent (North Texas who wouldn’t transplant me but keep me alive now, or Northern California who saved my life).

I think I will compete in several of the Track & Field events, Bowling, the Virtual Triathlon, maybe some swimming events too depending on how the events are scheduled. I predict gold in the following track events:

100 yd Dash
200 yd Dash
400 yd Dash
Long Jump
Shot-put
Discus
Softball Toss

I predict I will medal in the Virtual Triathlon and bowling.
I will show in swimming but I need to work on that when I can, remember there are a lot of pool borne viruses I am trying to avoid all the time.

A link to the 2008 Transplant Olympics is below:
http://www.kidney.org/news/tgames/index.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.