Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spam or What...

I gave of potted meat (i.e. spam) along time ago even when I was a starving college student....(side note to self I am still a starving college student remember my back pockets look like a cute young couple all hugged up together).... Anyway I always get this spam / these comments captured below which is why I filter my comments. I don't understand it translate please.
I think it is an automated computer program that got a hold of my blog address and randomly sends out spam to e-mail addresses and comment accepting websites throughout the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.