Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PET Scan in the Morn

PET scan on Thursday morn. (test to see if the cancer has spread). I hope to talk with the transplant, oncology, and thoracic doctors within the next couple of days. I find it very interesting that now UT Southwestern doctors can do an RFA procedure for the lungs. I also find it interesting that now that I plan to go else where to deal with this nodule should it turn out to be of the AdenoCarcinoma family all the before mentioned medical disciplines would like to chime in on my pending decision. I think I will sell advertisement space and call the the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.