Let's tackle the elephant.
- I am disappointed with the lack of communication between oncology, thoracic surgery, and the lung transplant clinic.
- I am pissed and saying what the hell as I learn more about RFA as a minimally invasive procedure that can be used to kill cancer nodules in the lung(s).
- If you recall I had a 1.5 cm nodule surgically removed by a wedge resection 3/2009. I have recently learned that the thoracic surgeon can do RFA procedures. My beef is why wasn't I offered this treatment option . Why did they elect to take almost 1/3 of my right lung.
- There is are no plans in place as to how recurrences will be dealt with.
- Oncology won't help me get my info. together to pass it on to UCLA so I can possibly have the RFA procedure done on my 5mm nodule in my right lung.
Short Rant I am getting feed-up I am not willing to give anymore huge chunks of lung tissue to research.