Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Health News

The initial pathology report is that all the junk (cancer.... BAC) was contained within my poor ol' lungs. This is good news as they have not noticed or noted any nodular activity. In short I am cancer free and hoping some good data will be gathered from the pending research that will take place on the ol' windbags.

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, keep your attitude positive, it makes all the difference. My wife and I are celebrating our three year anniversary of me donating a kidney to her (St. Patrick's Day 2004) at UCLA. organtransplants.org is another great site, I am typing the link to our story thumbnails 6-12.
    http://www.organtransplants.org/journey/story.php?id=6

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.