Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ugly hospital pictures

Some of the shoots of me with all types of bells, whistles and tubes going place I dare not mention :-)

The first picture (bottom Left) shows me sitting up in the bed having a breathing treatment.

The middle picture shows how sleepy you get with all the medicine along with a strong desire to catch a cat nap b/c there is no real sleeping in the hospital

The last picture (bottom right) shows my last chest tube as it is being pulled out. They asked if that hurt I responded by telling them that it was a unique once in a life time experience and come here let me bite your nose and see how that feels :-). You can also see the clam shell incision that was used to take out the bad lungs and place the new upgraded lung into my chest. Pray for my donors family and loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.