Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jerroldism: lessons learned so far.........

This whole ordeal has taught me a lot:

I have hopefully learned through all this more patients, and also every setback is not really a setback at all it is a setup for better things to come and just allows you the opportunity to grow the tools you need to get to where you need to be in life, love, and FAITH.

4 comments:

  1. Just read about you here at work and am so blessed to know you are clear of the cancer. Celebrating your recovery and that you will be home with those lovely babies and your beautiful wife soon. God bless. You are an inspiration Jerrold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for allowing God to use you to be such a blessing and a confirmation of how awesome our God, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is.

    I'm amazed by what God has done in and through your life, and it's an added confirmation that God is still performing miracles.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading your story here in my office at the LM Aero Marietta, GA site.

    You have been truly blessed and it comforts me to know that you are aware of every blessing coming your way and to your family.

    Stay up beat and strong in faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story of your remarkable recovery is an inspiration to me and my walking buddy. I have been praying for you since I first learned of your condition on INSITE. Today's update was a real DAY BOOSTER!! I will continue to keep you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.