Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sleep clinic on Friday

I have to go to the pseudo spa on Friday night and see why my O2 levels drop so drastically at night. We shall see what this round of test yields, will it tell me that I don't sleep. I already know that I am on a boatload of meds (my neck is bigger now than when I played football thanks to the steroids), and never slept before as I would study after everyone else in the house was fast asleep....... I guess I just have to start school again so I can justify my sleep deprivation.

I am going to have to post a picture of my youngest daughter doing her baby dolls hair, as her big sister does her hair, and I do the big sisters hair..... eat your heart(s) out ex-teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.