Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Staying alive, staying out of the hospital

Today I have a renewed sense, feeling of energy, Monday and Tuesday were a different story.

Monday: The day was cut in half as I was forced to leave the girls at the babysitters house and out of daycare; Raegan was still running a fever so she couldn't go to school. I left work to take them both to the pediatrician the result was they both have sinus infections and Raegan has a stomach virus (Ravyn will soon get the stomach virus, I think I already have iiiittt ..... sorry had to make a run). There are now even more meds in the house the girls antibiotics, and I have called half of the army of doctors I see (am seen by) to get antibiotics to try and head off anything, any virus or infection that might come my way in the next few days. I also will have to stay on the daycare they attend to let me, and all the parents know when a contagious disease is going around (pink eye, strep throat...).

Tuesday: Was tired and struggled through work as I got about 2 hours of sleep last night, Raegan was up most of the night not feeling well, and the Stomach virus has been passed (bad choice of words) to Ravyn.

I think we will hit the gym tonight, if it DON'T KILL ME IT WILL MAKE ME STRONGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.