Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, June 30, 2008

They are trying to kill me

I read Bo's blog yesterday and was constantly reminded of the daily battle cancer / and transplant patients must undergo since our immune systems are compromised. The Johnson family is worried about germs and rightfully so, just wear your mask, wash hand often, use the hand gel and give people the cold shoulder (for your health) if you think they are sick.

The Day Care is going to kill me; now there is a notice to watch out for strep throat in the class that Ravyn (little R) is in, I think the class that (medium R) Raegan is in is clean for the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.