Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, February 02, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday marked the 3 year anniversary since I was OFFICIALLY DIAGNOSED with Lung Cancer (LC) stage 4 BAC. I am cancer free at this point since my lung transplant at Stanford 3/5/2007.


The news was shocking then but the bad times passed everything was going great (job, family, school). We just had our second daughter, Ravyn was 3 weeks old and Raegan was proud of her little baby doll.

The Steelers were in the Superbowl then, and some of the guys from work came to watch it w/ me as I was still in the hospital, due to a collapsed lung suffered during the bronch to get some lung tissue for the pathologist to determine what was going on with my lungs; we soon found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.