Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's all good

I will do anything to be able to watch March madness
I am not worried about this spot at all, what ever it is (we won't truly know until extensive pathology is run on it). This spot was always a possibility (whatever it is) I was just hoping to get the news I got from the oncologist a couple of more years down the line.
I appreciate the prayers and well wishers thoughts and comments, but I will be alright I haven't forgotten how to eat elephant (one bite at a time). You should really pray for my family (R3); and the medical staff particularly the nurses as I will probably work their last nerves I am gona give 'em hell. (remember my history of going AWOL Stanford '07)

I am disappointed that I might not be able to work on defensive drills with Raegan "Da Glove" she is a defensive nightmare on the basketball court. Last week she played her man so hard she guarded him to his moms minivan after the game was over.


I am further disappointed that I won't be able to be as active with Ravyn "No Sports Nickname Yet" as she starts soccer soon; I think she will be more advanced than "Da Glove" was at 3 only because she has been watch her big sister and all the practice we have been getting in. I was also hoping to start running sprints by starting Ravyn on a two wheel bike this spring.



I am still undecided about school, I am in the program and with a cohort, the engineer department is aware of this latest hurdle, so I just have to make a decision.

PET scan on Friday
Thorasic surgeon meeting on 2/19/09 (next Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.