Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, February 05, 2009

What a week

Another week has come to pass, I am glad to have every other Friday off. My classmates at SMU have their first exam on tomorrow (GOOD LUCK). Made it through another week, I am still extremely tired at work all the time, I am still avoiding large crowds (when possible) during cold and flu season (the streak continues.... no hospitalization the ER trip last month was a just a tune up and oil change that ran a couple of hours).

Blood work in the morn. I might even let them draw blood from the elbow bend in my left arm, it was used last month during my CT scan(s) without out any problems or multiple needle sticks. My oral device did not come in they (my dentists office is hoping it will be in by Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.