Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, February 23, 2009

biopsy Today

I had my biopsy today, a large needle was inserted into my back to extract a sample from JACK the Spot on my right lung. The procedure was complicated due to the size of JACK the Radiologist that performed the procedure was aided by a CT machine, I was awake during the whole procedure as I had to control my breathing so the doc. could access JACK (a spot on the lungs is a moving target).

I hope to get some sort of feedback in a week, I am not too sore right now, but I think my back will be hurting more in the morn. Judging by where the needle was inserted to do a wedge resection they are going to have to break some ribs in the middle of my rib cage; entering from the back.

1 comment:

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.