Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to the Spa

Well I got put in the hospital on Friday afternoon so I did not finish the second part of my one year transplant evaluation. I was running the fever 102+ post bronch and coughing up a good amount of blood. The initial test results from my bronch are pneumonia, slight rejection, and a new virus EBV. All in all this visit has been pretty uneventful so far. I am being treated for the pneumonia with heavy IV antibiotic drugs (note: IV drugs burn your veins really bad, worse that chemo I am having to get a new IV about every 18 hours because the IV antibiotics burn up my veins and HURT).

TV sucks, I am burned out on CNN still in hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.