Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Day before lung transplant annual

Well folks my annual is on tomorrow so we shall see how it goes.

One of my buds rolled into town tonight and he will go to the doctors visits with me on Thursday and Friday. James helped me out tremendously before and after the transplant in California. I hope we don’t have to sit at the hospital too long on this week we have my wifes honey due list to get taken care of at home, watch some football (TCU has their spring game), tour the Cowboys old Stadium, take a tour of Lockheed so he can see the line where the F-16, F-22, and F-35 JSF are built, and church on Sunday if he is not still on CA time, many other DFW (Dallas / Fort Worth) things TBD (to be determined).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.