Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally recovered from the Spa

Finally recovered from the Spa as I am not coughing up anymore clots of blood from my lungs due to the bronch, I am almost on a normal persons schedule without the around the clock IV bags, and the every 4 hour vital sign checks (which I can do without because if I were planning on kicking the bucket I would just call the nurses station and let them know my temperature was spiking or my blood pressure was out of whack....).

My wife returned home yesterday so I can manage the girls better, luckily everyone is potty trained (even me) but this is what I lived through when our girls were younger, also this is the main reason I can't go into medicine BECAUSE of the strong gage reflex I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.