Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, April 14, 2008

Still at the SPA

Gloomy Monday not that it is raining but that I am stuck in this hospital, on the floor I am not to fond of... (long story there but the short version is they are always, always, always late with meds that need to be given on TIME)...

I have high hopes that I will be able to break free from my medical prison sometime today as I will be thrown to the wolves when I get home running the household by my self for two weeks as diva1 and diva2 think they can get over on me,

More lab work, and more IV's to come..... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.