Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, May 04, 2008

Busy day

Had a very busy day today, I started out in church kind of nervous because I don't like being around big groups of people in a closed in environment; that holds true for (church, work, hospitals, stores, movies ..........) you get the picture.

Took a little batting practice today, I have noticed that my hip on my back leg is real tired the day after batting practice.

I cut the grass / WEEDS in my front hard and on the side of the house, as the guys don't come over to cut the yard for another week.

Cancer doc visit in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.