Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, May 08, 2008

X-Ray Thursday

Had a set of X-Rays taken today in preparation of my visit with the pulmonary doctors on Friday. A funny note is/was that it seems like regardless of the hospital / medical facility and regardless of what I am having done (X-Rays, lab work, breathing test, picking up new medicine) I seem to know the professionals by name and have a personal relationship with them. Have I sunk so low, am I Norman the burger eating kid with the note that allowed him out of gym class??? oh well if I am that kid now at least I get great parking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.