Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was a great day we just took it easy today, spending time with my lovely family and reflecting on the freedoms we have as a nation; oh yea and to top off the day I shared a valuable teaching moment with my ladies. The lesson was daddy always wins take no prisoners, see the pictures below.... never under estimate the handicapped.....


R cubed (Rhonda, Raegan, Ravyn) huddle and plot all you want you can't beat me, nanny nanny boo boo (as Ravyn has now learned to say)
A professional at work, such grace, such form, autographs will sold on EBAY

Full moon, and half moon.
I am glad my feet were not hurting that day
No Raegan the lane is behind you

Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.