Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My tongue works fine

My tongue ain't sick, or at least no bi0psy will be taken. My tongue has a legion the the side of it so I went to an oral surgeon to get it checked out. I am relieved to know that it is just a bruise / tongue callus from rubbing up against a rough crown I have on my molar I think number 19 if my poor memory serves me correctly.

I am still bruised from the softball game as I did have one error and had a ball hit me in the wrist.

It is a week before the lung cancer advocacy summit in Chicago and I hope I am not getting sick.

I took an O2 (Oxygen) meter home to monitor my oxygen levels over night and discovered that my O2 during the night hovers in the 80% range while I am trying to sleep 97% of the time, so this means more test, a sleep study, and possible oxygen for me while I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.