Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, May 05, 2008

Cancer doc visit (Cinco De Mayo)

Cinco De Mayo

I discovered a new route to the hospital due to traffic jam(s) in Dallas this morn.; I had a good walk to get to the cancer building and it would have been fine until I caught a cramp about 200 meters in front of the main entrance; I had to drag my limp leg into the clinic... who knew that you have to stretch before walking now.

Lab Work today 2 sticks, 3 tubes, 2 bruises.

lungs sound good, need CAT scans w/ contrast 4 times per year... that will be a fight I let the cancer docs and the transplant docs duke out; (contrast is hard on your kidneys as if the transplant meds aren't bad enough).

1 comment:

  1. Jerrold,

    Thank you for posting on Bo's blog.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.