Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Saturday, October 25, 2008

Busy Saturday, No Time for sickness

Fall Festival at the daycare.



What a busy day.

We got up early today to vote we got to the sub-courthouse at about 0742 CST. The wait was not too long I think we waited about 2 minutes. The girls voted with me I used the both with a chair so the girls could take turns selecting the candidates we liked (using the electronic voting machine).


The last soccer game Raegan played well, next year she will be dominating I will be stronger and able to run more and practice with her and little sister.

Boo At The Zoo, Let’s walk......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.