Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zoo

We did the zoo today, walking again this time it is to work out the soreness from the state fair. I am a little battered and bruised from some of the rides the main two that wore me out and worked me over were the Mouse trap (only because I had seen the bits and pieces of ''Final Destination 3" where the kids cheat death on a roller coaster); the other ride was a giant slide about 4 stories high (you had to walk up the stairs / ramp / stairs / ramp .....until you reached the top) when I got to the top I was tired as hell and needed a rest, wipe my brow let me catch my breath then I will slide.
Ravyn and I at the zoo Mom, Niece at the zoo w/ the Flamingos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.