Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Soccer Yesterday, Raegan played well we just have to work on her hustling a little more.

Finally getting around to replacing (most) of the carpet in the house so I can cut down on some of the dust, dirt, allergens, mold that carpets hold which will damage my lungs.

I think I might be coming down with a little something, I don’t have a fever but everyone around me (work, home….) has some sort of cough and or sniffle, combined with my flu shot I might be catching a little something.

I hope I am not leaning toward a spa trip because I have a busy week ahead as my mom and niece will be in town and we have a lot planed for them (King Tut exhibit, circus, State Fair, TCU soccer, zoo, breakfast / lunch with Raegan at school, and Ravyn’s dance class; I have no time to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.