Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More lab work again

Going to back to the lab on Thursday morn., as my prograf levels were high on last Friday. I also realized after the fact that I had forgotten to take my night time dosage of Prograf (the pill is so small it was just camouflaged at the bottom of my pill box for my Thursday pills).

I hope tomorrows labs go smoothly with the blood draw, orders arriving, and the results looking good.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerrold - he is still at SMU too - we just can't get enough! I haven't decided if I want to go back yet - I am actually enjoying just working right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.