Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, October 31, 2008

IV CT Today

Got my CT scan today, I had a nice nurse a fellow cancer survivor who was empathetic to my aversion to not being stuck multiple times while having an IV placed in.

I will be drinking a lot of water today about 1 and a half gallons to get all the IV contrast out of my system. I will also be taking NAC pills for the next couple of days to help clear all the radioactive junk out. By the way I hate IV contrast because it tastes bad and burns your insides like fire when it is going in.

The lung cancer walk tomorrow morning, I am looking forward to it; I think we will make it a family event.

Trick or Treat tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.