Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, October 27, 2008

Sinus Infection

The girls are a little sick so, I kept them out of school and daycare today. I took them to the doctor today and they have sinus infections an immunosuppressed persons Kryptonite (or one of our Kryptonites WE HAVE MANY). I remember two years ago ending up in the emergency room because I got a sinus infection from the girls. I hope I don’t catch their latest bug, I hope the antibiotics work quickly… in the mean time I will increase my fluid in take to a gallon of fluids per day, daily and nightly nasal washes with sterile saline, wearing my mask at home, and Lysol spraying my desk at work…..

I ain’t going to the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.