Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, October 03, 2008

Dumb it down, lowered expectations

I try not use this as a political forum but the next president will have a direct effect on the medical coverage and care I will receive in the future. I also think these debates are a joke if I wanted to look into someones eyes I would stare at my wife for hours until she blinked, if I wanted to hear geechee phrases I would go home to the Carolina's. I only hope we can get some substantive answers in one of these debates or town hall forums.

1 comment:

  1. Well you got your answer in last night.

    "Now, 95 percent of the people in America will receive more money under my plan because they will receive not only their present benefits, which may be taxed, which will be taxed, but then you add $5,000 onto it, except for those people who have the gold-plated Cadillac insurance policies that have to do with cosmetic surgery and transplants and all of those kinds of things."

    Yeah, one candidate talks about transplants as "gold-plated" and he's going to tax them!

    Are you now ready to endorse a candidate?

    I am. I am a lung cancer survivor and only one candidate is talking about ridding us of the preexisting condition exclusion tactic.

    I'll be voting for Obama because my life depends on it. No need to be coy about living.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.