Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rained out (no softball this year)

The transplant Awareness softball game with the Southwest Transplant Alliance (Transplant recipients) taking on local media was ..... can you believe it rained out (Yes it rains in Texas). Better luck next year although I have spent the last few weeks getting ready for the game.
  • Running the stairs over at TCU's football stadium
  • Throwing in the racquetball court for half an hour every 3 days
  • Taking batting practice twice a week
  • working on my forearms, and total body lifting too.
  • Lastly I started back swimming once a week

I guess I will have to go back to the old me, and try and get back in the good graces with my couch, I think I will get her a nice snuggle blanket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.