Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doctors apt & Adrienne update

Adrienne made it through her bi-lateral procedure but had some bleeding and was put on the ECMO to allow her heart and lungs to regain their strength and adjust from the procedure (note: lung transplant is a dramatic procedure). She is progressing nicely though, I hope she continues to show such good signs as she is showing now.

My first doctors apt. of the year, I think I will break my record from last year....I think I will be over the out of pocket limit (money I have to spend) by mid February this year; verses the end of March last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.