Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, May 11, 2007

Yep still here in CA (Stanford Hospital)

Yep still in my favorite place (Hospital)
making slow progress the around the clock antibiotics seem to be working but recovery from a staph infection is slow for a normal person let alone recovery for someone who just had a bi-lateral transplant less than 10 weeks ago.

Surgery today at 1000 PST to remove my port-o-cath should be routine and only take an hour, then I will get a temporary pic line place in my arm.

No talks on getting out of the hospital yet, my hope is to be out of here this weekend and back in TX within the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.