Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Valentine


Mom is here the Ladies are totally spoiled, and at least for this week cancer and medical issues along with other life issues are occupying my total attention. Valentines was great good food, conversation and most importantly being surrounded by ladies focusing all their attention on me (The Ladies Man) or at least the ladies man for one week; if I had chest hair (darn chemo) and this chemo port wasn't in my chest then I would have to walk around with a big collared shirt partially unbuttoned and breakout the my afro wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.