Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virus on the loose

It seems that a few of the heart and lung transplant patients that were transplanted around the same time as my procedure are catching RSV an airborne virus that is basically not good for people/patients in our compromised, weakened health conditions. I am really living like a hermit right now restricting my access to the other people in the apartment complex, and not even speaking with the sick ones on the telephone or e-mail either for that matter :-) e-mail gets viruses too. If I get this virus then it would be a 4/5 day vacation for me at the hospital in an isolated room get heavy antibiotic IV drips; all this helps to keep your system from going into rejection of the transplanted organ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.